Monday, June 15, 2009

Baby Update!

On Thursday, the baby and I went for our "every 4 week" check-up. Everything seems to be just great ..... "we've" gained 15 pounds, my blood pressure was 100 over 52, her heart rate was 140 bmp, and I passed my glucose test. The doctor did say that beginning in two weeks (June 25) he wants us to go to the hospital for weekly ultrasounds for the next 7 weeks, and then go to his office to see him. June 25 will be a more routine ultrasound to see if the baby is continuing to grow appropriately. The subsequent ultrasounds are precautionary due to Jordyn's birth. The doctor still feels like there's no reason "baby girl" won't wait until her due date to make her arrival, but he just wants to monitor us. I'm still getting my weekly shots, and I'll continue to do so until about the end of July. They still haven't been too horrible. The first few days are a little tender, but usually by the end of week, I can't remember in which side I had the previous shot. Stay tuned, I should have plenty of "baby girl" pictures to share in the future!

No comments:

Post a Comment